I've shared this bookshelf many times. It was originally dark brown, until I bought my first can of Annie Sloan Chalk Paint! Then I painted it in Old White, and have loved it. But late Saturday night, I got a notion to paint the inside of the shelves. I mixed 2 small Home Decor Chalk Paint (available at JoAnn's) colors, which came out a light turquoise color. I removed all my junk treasures from the shelves, wiped the shelves off, and painted the backs. I have to say, I love it!!!
When I placed items back on the shelves, I focused on turquoise items. I like the way it looks now. It is seen when you come through the front door.
This project literally took about 20 minutes, and I was able to place the accessories back immediately because none of them were pushed to the back.
When I placed items back on the shelves, I focused on turquoise items. I like the way it looks now. It is seen when you come through the front door.
Coming in Front Door
This project literally took about 20 minutes, and I was able to place the accessories back immediately because none of them were pushed to the back.
Linking here:
Comments
Post a Comment
I love your comments and feedback. Be sure to leave a comment so I know you visited, and I will visit you and leave you a comment in return! Thanks!