I was at Kirkland's today looking in the 'green tag' section, and found this lamp shade for $6.00. It is a great update for this lamp.
The shade generally on this lamp is burgundy. I bought the canvas also. It was on sale for $20.00. I left the frenchie basket and the birdcage in the vignette. I like the way the canvas and the lamp shade blend.
The shade generally on this lamp is burgundy. I bought the canvas also. It was on sale for $20.00. I left the frenchie basket and the birdcage in the vignette. I like the way the canvas and the lamp shade blend.
Simple, inexpensive changes gives the room a whole new look.
The picture that was here was moved to the dining room.
I will be sharing at the following parties:
Wow Us Wednesday @ Savvy Southern Style
What's It Wednesday @ Ivy
and Elephants
Home
Wednesdays @ Rose Chintz Cottage
Home(work) Wednesday at Worthing Court
The shade looks great on your lamp! I went into Kirkland's for the first time in years last week. They had closed my local one years ago. So fun!
ReplyDeleteIt's so elegant! Reminds me of a fancy vintage dress top.
ReplyDeleteOh, I like that lamp shade, what a great find. I also have a love for fleur-de-lis. It all looks wonderful.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Patty
Good buy. And I like green. I have a thing for lamps and shades. I have a lampshade closet. Weird I know. Thanks so much for visiting with me. I am blogging much less this summer and feeling a tad overwhelmed with most everything. xo, olive
ReplyDeleteVery pretty. I love those colors.
ReplyDeleteI love the lamp shade! The color is gorgeous and looks so elegant with the base. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Patti