I'll be the first to admit that this first project took absolutely no skill or imagination. I've noticed that everyone is making banners to use in their fall decor, so I decided to make one.
First I cut a piece of jute twine, didn't even measure because I knew it could be cut shorter. I eyeballed and cut a pennant shaped piece from a brown paper grocery bag, then used it to cut three more pieces of the same size. I then stenciled
F A L L on it in orange paint and stapled the paper to the twine. Here it is!
First I cut a piece of jute twine, didn't even measure because I knew it could be cut shorter. I eyeballed and cut a pennant shaped piece from a brown paper grocery bag, then used it to cut three more pieces of the same size. I then stenciled
F A L L on it in orange paint and stapled the paper to the twine. Here it is!
Fall Banner
Cost $0
Here is a recap of my recent Fall projects.
None of these cost very much. Only the pillow took over about five or ten minutes.
burlap pillow
Cost $0
burlap wreath
Cost approx $3.00 for wreath form
fabric pumpkin
Cost, 1 roll of toilet tissue (had everything)
pumpkin made from dryer vent hose
Cost $0
Cost $0
I made each of these fall crafts in just minutes, no patterns, no instructions, just simple and easy fun!
My goodness that's a lot of very inexpensive and really cute projects. Inspiring!
ReplyDeleteLiz
You are really creative and I love it that you reused stuff you hand on hand.
ReplyDeleteReally great and thrifty creations for Fall. I like the banner on the grocery sack. Clever idea. Your burlap wreath is one of my favorites. I like how you gathered it loosely. Thanks for sharing all of your fun crafts with Share Your Cup.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Jann
I love your fall crafts and they all look like so much fun to make. Right now I'm trying to come up with a fall craft that involves leaves that my girls can help me with. :-)
ReplyDeleteSuch fabulous and creative projects ... love your FALL banner! You're so talented ... thanks for the wonderful inspiration!
ReplyDeleteYour fall banner is sweet Kathy, and I love your other Autumnal touches - a woman with considerable talent I'd say!
ReplyDeleteRose H
x
Very neat, I have lost my mojo lately!
ReplyDeleteOh, I just love your cute crafts! Now if I could just get up and do something! ;) Thanks for popping in to see me.
ReplyDeletebe a sweetie,
Shelia ;)