I recently showed you this faux plant and frenchy urn sitting in a chair in my dining room.
I was looking in a closet where I store a few decorating items, and came across this green pumpkin and the large pedestal I made from a candle stick and a wooden cheese tray from Good Will. I had already added a gray wooden tray under the urn in this chair. So I brought these items and added them to the tray as well, and now have a vignette in a chair!
I was looking in a closet where I store a few decorating items, and came across this green pumpkin and the large pedestal I made from a candle stick and a wooden cheese tray from Good Will. I had already added a gray wooden tray under the urn in this chair. So I brought these items and added them to the tray as well, and now have a vignette in a chair!
I found the pumpkin at Tuesday Morning a few years ago. The urn, gray tray, and hat box are consignment items.
I think these items together make a unique and lush vignette.
What do you think?
Please visit:
Wow great finds and I love how you have them displayed!
ReplyDeleteOh, that is so pretty...your so talented...love your blog.
ReplyDeleteVery pretty vignette! Thanks so much for stopping by Posed Perfection yesterday and leaving me a sweet comment about the fabric pumpkins. I hope you have a great week!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Nici
Definitely makes a unique look! Great choices- love it!
ReplyDeleteVery cute, Kathy! I have yet to dig out my Autumnal things. But I have a similar pumpkin and a tray. Hmmm!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Sandi
Beautiful! I love your ideas and your creativity!!!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty and creative. I love decorating for the fall season. Hope you are having a great week. Karie
ReplyDeleteVery nicely done! I like how the tray really pulls it all together. Lovely chair vignette!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty vignette indeed! I love urns and yours looks so great teamed up with the pumpkin. Gathering them together on the tray is so fun! Thanks for sharing with Share Your Cup.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Jann