I decided to use more neutral colors to decorate the sun room for Fall. I am pleased with the outcome. I also used items I already had.
I brought out the display stand I made with a gold colored plate and added a white ceramic pumpkin from Dollar Tree, a tiny doily, green bird from Michaels, and the wooden "Harvest" sign from Dollar General to the Good Will rattan tray for a simple vignette.
These floral bushes were purchased at Michael's last fall on clearance. I think I may have paid around four dollars for them. I already had the wicker magazine rack, so I just dropped the flowers in the magazine rack and placed it on a vintage oval table.
I added my brown birds and this Jim Shore Angel of Persistence to the vignette. The angel is a consignment shop purchase from several years ago. I bought it for a couple of bucks having no idea that it was more valuable. They now sell for $17.50. She's dressed for fall.
I like the more muted colors in this room.
Keeping it simple!
Motivate Me Monday @ Keeping It Simple
Table Top Tuesday @ A Stroll Thru Life
Nifty Thrifty Tuesday @ Coastal Charm
Tweak It Tuesday @ Cozy Little House
Keeping it simple!
Motivate Me Monday @ Keeping It Simple
Table Top Tuesday @ A Stroll Thru Life
Nifty Thrifty Tuesday @ Coastal Charm
Tweak It Tuesday @ Cozy Little House
Very nice! I love your pumpkin under glass! Enjoy your day.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Sandi
Nice Fall grouping. :) I really like the ceramic pumpkin and your little green bird.
ReplyDeleteBabs
I also like the ceramic pumpkin and love your birds. Take care.
ReplyDeleteVery pretty decorations! I absolutely love fall.
ReplyDeleteOh, I kind of miss having a sunroom -- they are such wonderful spaces. I like what you did with your Fall decor here.
ReplyDeleteCAS
Oh yes, the colors of your new decorations are perfect for fall. The pumpkin is very pretty and I love how you have placed it under the glass dome! I will have to get busy decorating for fall myself : )
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Terri
Oh a pumpkin under a cloche, how perfect. Love it all. Thanks so much for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty
ReplyDelete