Look at this sweet scarf. I'm not sure who made it, but it belonged to my MIL. I think she may have crocheted the trim. Isn't it delicate?
I've started a new collection of aqua canning jars. I now have three, so it qualifies as a collection. I found one this week at good will for $1.91 minus 25% for senior day. :)
It's missing the lid, but an antique store I visit has some lids so I hope to replace the missing ones. This electrical regulator belonged to my FIL. He was an electrician for the city where he lived.
I think this magnifying glass looks vintage.
My family's old vintage well bucket.
My mom's vintage pie cupboard.
This plate is vintage, 1930's. I found it for fifty cents at a thrift shop.
Hope your week-end is the best.
Linking up with Debra at Common Ground for Vintage Inspiration Friday.
Thanks for hosting Debra!




I love your pie cupboard! The scarf is so pretty and delicate. How special to have it from your MIL.
ReplyDeleteYou have lots of gorgeous vintage things and lots of them heirlooms. The family well bucket is my favourite.
ReplyDeleteMadison xxx
Such wonderful treasures Kathy. I think your pie cupboardis fabulous, and SO useful :o)
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend!
Rose H
The scarf is beautiful! The cupboard also looks great:)
ReplyDeleteYour cupboard is absolutely gorgeous. love the aqua collection you're starting. Thanks so much for linking up with VIF! xo Debra
ReplyDelete