The property where we live was once part of a huge apple orchard. However, we didn't find this old crate on this property. My late husband was cleaning out an old warehouse that had formerly belonged to the person who owned the orchard and found this old crate. It has been in a storage room inside the garage for at least 10 years. I decided yesterday to bring it out. Right now it serves as an end table on the screened porch.
Miller Apple Orchards, Cornelia GA
Isn't it neat???
Since I'm using it for an end table, I am linking to Tabletop Tuesday at Marty's. Be sure to drop by!
Since I'm using it for an end table, I am linking to Tabletop Tuesday at Marty's. Be sure to drop by!



Love the crate and such a good idea as an end table. Hugs, Marty
ReplyDeleteThst's so sweet Kathy -how nice to have something that connects with your homes history. A good use, especially as you can see it every day :o)
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the week!
Rose H
Love your apple crate!
ReplyDelete