Skip to main content

The Pinks of Spring

I noticed that I've used a lot of pink in my decor recently, especially in my Spring vignettes, so I am linking to Beverly's at How Sweet the Sound for Pink Saturday.  I'm pulling some of the pink from the last few posts to join in this party.  Enjoy the pinks of Spring.  Be sure to come to the party at Beverly's!




Comments

  1. I love the pretty wreath, and the bunny picture is too cute!

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore the angel posted. HPS!
    Joyce M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your post today! I love roses and I love bunnies! Happy Pink Saturday! Thanks for visiting me and becoming a follower!
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I love the roses under the cloche. So very springy. Blessings <3 Paula

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of your pinks today are so pretty! Love the roses under the cloche!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I just love your wreath!

    Last Monday I did a tutorial on a pink party favor which you might enjoy.

    Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello,
    Everything is lovely but I just love the wreath on the door with all the pink flowers.
    Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've had a lot of spring pinks going lately too! Love that wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So very prettily pink and I hope to borrow a few ideas here! I have a beautiful tall glass tower to redo and I just might do it in a pink theme too!

    Valrie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and feedback. Be sure to leave a comment so I know you visited, and I will visit you and leave you a comment in return! Thanks!

Popular posts from this blog

Linens & Things

I love finding tablecloths, runners, napkins, and other linens when I am out thrifting. Whether it be at consignment shops, GW, or yard sales, I will usually snap up a pretty linen if it doesn't have a lot of stains.  I will show you some of my favorites. I found several pieces embroideried with this design at a favorite consignment shop. This blue runner (reversible to stripes), found on consignment. This is one of the nicer quality tablecloths I have found, $4.00 at a thrift store. This cloth was around $10.00 on consignment. This runner is also reversible to polka dots, and was a consignment find. This pink and white gingham is perfect in the sun room, and is a consignment find also. This is the most valuable table cloth I have found, and it was $2.00 at a nearby yard sale.  It is a vintage Wielunder.  They sell on ebay for 30 - 90 dollars.  Mine is in pristine condition! Christmas tablecloth, consignment sale. ...

What's in the Hutch?

Yesterday I awoke in the mood to do some "deep" cleaning.  First on my list was to dust inside the china cabinet in the dining room.  Can you believe how much dust can get into a closed cabinet.  Really, how does that happen?  My cabinet has glass shelves and they were hazy with dust.  This is a rather tedious job because I not only have china inside, I have all kinds of little "pretties" stored there too.  It's one of the first things you see upon entry into our home, so I really should do this more often.  I want show you the before, sufficeth to say, it had been a while since I had tackled this chore.  Here are some photos showing the "after". Here is a collection of vases and crystal pitchers .   These were all gifts except the smallest one in the front and the one to the right of it. China and a consignment shop cake plate.  The china was formerly my MILs. More china . This little fairy lives here with her 2 sisters. They ...

Stenciled Burlap Pillow

I just have to share my no sew pillow project.  I had some burlap fabric in my fabric stash, and decided I would use it to cover a pillow.  First, I found an old pillow I no longer use.  I spread the burlap out on the floor and laid my pillow on it so I could cut the fabric big enough to cover it.  I was so intent on the project, I didn't make any pictures of the process. Once the burlap was cut, I folded in the sides about an inch, and glued it down with Tacky Glue, pressing it down several times with my fingers.  I did this all the way around the fabric, and laid it aside to dry over night.  The Tacky Glue dries clear. My next step was to determine how I could lap the fabric over the cushion in an envelope fashion.  I had tried to get my computer to print out a graphic that would show up on the burlap, but printer problems interfered with that plan, so I found the center, and stenciled it with the tree stencil I bought at Michael's. ...