I made a trip to Good Will, and came away with some beautiful treasures, and decided to use them to change the decor on the hall tree.
I moved these items to other areas of the house, and used my new found treasures for an update.
I like the muted palette shown here. I found matching pictures, the tureen with lid, and the leopard pumpkin all at GW, and all for $11.00 plus change.
I grabbed the pumpkin as soon as I saw it. You just don't find these at GW, especially in season, so for less than $1.50, it was a no-brainer.
The tureen is in excellent condition, and is dated 1982. The pictures had been $29.99 originally, and I got them for just over $3.00 each.
Here is the other picture which I placed on the bottom shelf of the hall tree.
It has a purple iris, so I left the sewing drawer and it's purple hued flowers where they were.
This is the 'before' of the hall tree.
I moved these items to other areas of the house, and used my new found treasures for an update.
'After' of hall tree.
I like the muted palette shown here. I found matching pictures, the tureen with lid, and the leopard pumpkin all at GW, and all for $11.00 plus change.
I grabbed the pumpkin as soon as I saw it. You just don't find these at GW, especially in season, so for less than $1.50, it was a no-brainer.
The tureen is in excellent condition, and is dated 1982. The pictures had been $29.99 originally, and I got them for just over $3.00 each.
Here is the other picture which I placed on the bottom shelf of the hall tree.
I love the design of these pictures, with the look of torn paper, and the old world elegance they have. They remind me of mixed media projects I've seen. So pretty!
I think the muted colors look more elegant.
What do you think? Which vignette do you like best?
Sharing here:
Shabbylicious Friday @ Shabby Art Boutique
Comments
Post a Comment
I love your comments and feedback. Be sure to leave a comment so I know you visited, and I will visit you and leave you a comment in return! Thanks!