While at my favorite consignment shop, I found something to use with it!!
This cute nest with eggs. It's not too heavy and fits perfectly!
I think this is the cutest nest!
I also found an old faded feed sack. The label is very faded aqua, and says Southern Feeds. I used it to cover an ottoman I added to the office.
I just draped it over the ottoman, and tied it with jute twine.
I found the new rug at Home Depot. It looks much better in the room
It has just a touch of my new wall color and was a great price.
I bought this piece of fabric at the consignment shop for $3.50!!
It is being used as a runner in the sun room now. I might make something from it though, like pillow covers.
My latest painting of an old farm house.
Sharing here:
Home & Garden @ A Delightsome Life
Frugal Friday @ Shabby Nest
Feathered Nest Friday @ French Country Cottage
Be Inspired Friday @ Common Ground
Anything Blue Friday @ The Dedicated House
Thrifty Things Friday @ The Thrifty Groove
Fabulously Creative Friday at Jennifer Rizzo
Simple and Sweet Fridays http://rootedinthyme.blogspot.com
The inspiration Gallery at The Craftberry Bush
Shabbylicious Friday http://shabbyartboutique.blogspot.com
Flaunt It Fridayhttp://chiconashoestringdecorating.blogspot.com
Serenity Saturday @ Serenity You
Show and Tell Saturday @ Be Different, Act Normal










Comments
Post a Comment
I love your comments and feedback. Be sure to leave a comment so I know you visited, and I will visit you and leave you a comment in return! Thanks!