Have you started decorating for Spring? I have played with a couple of vignettes to add spring items and colors. One is the tray on the coffee table.

This vignette in the dining room shouts Spring!! Love the pastels!!
I used some yellow and green napkins as a soft base for the other items. A vase with a leaf motif holds a light green candle I added a small faux succulent, my turquoise quail, and a vintage metal powder tin.
Another change was made on an accent table by adding a book I decorated and tied with ribbon, and placed in this old sewing drawer.
The table in the sunroom holds a plant, bird in a cloche, a spring dish, and floral pitcher on my awning striped runner.

I painted a pot of geraniums, and have it displayed above this bouquet of roses on a bookcase. It is hanging on an old closet door that I painted and distressed.
I added this picture to the mantel, leaving the shutters there as well.
Yesterday, I painted this waterfall, my first try at painting a waterfall.
I'm still enjoying my attempts to teach myself to paint, and am starting to see some improvement. It takes practice, especially when you are your own teacher! :)
If you've started decorating for Spring, I'd love to see what you've done!
Sharing here:
Wow Us Wednesday @ Savvy Southern Style
Work It Wednesday's @ The Happy Housie
What's It Wednesday @ Ivy and Elephants



Comments
Post a Comment
I love your comments and feedback. Be sure to leave a comment so I know you visited, and I will visit you and leave you a comment in return! Thanks!